Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Im Sponsoring the Scrapping with I Did It Creations Challenge #8!

Good Morning Everyone!  Just wanted to let you all know that I am sponsoring Challenge #8 at Scrapping with I Did It Creations.  This challenge is all about the FONTS.  Big ones, little ones, and all the ones in between.  Come on over and join us!  Enter your layouts and you could be this challenge's winner.  I will also put up the prize in just a bit here!  All types of scrapbook layouts are welcomed in this challenge!  Let us see your creativity!

See you in a bit!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!