Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Its A Guy Thing!

Challenge #7 at Scrapping with I Did It Creations is all about a Guy Thing. And what could be more "Guy" than a bit of trap shooting after a hard day's work! Mark took his crew up to the coal level, along with several guns and a box of clay pigeons, and they had a blast! Literally :-) !





Made with Brandy Murray's Mossy Collection from Scrapgirls. I would like to enter it into the following Challenge:
Challenge #7 at Scrapping with I Did It Creations Challenge Blog
Pin It!

11 comments:

  1. Jess Its fab and I LOVE it good for you

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, this is a wonderful page. What an exciting activity. I like the pic where the guys are aiming. Thanks for sharing this with Scrapping With I Did It Creations. I hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those pics and the journalling Jess, it's great you have entered it into a challenge. Good luck with it.
    Luv B xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jess, I love your page and your journalling really tickled my funny bone! Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jess That is a very creative page layour. I just love the pictures too. Thank you for joining us at Scrapping With I Did It Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Jess, what a great layout hon. Good luck with your challenge entry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous layout Jess and I like way you added the twigs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!!! Fabulous Jess!! Great layout!!
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab Page!! Very manly.
    Thanks for joining us at Scrapping with I Did it Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for taking part in the Guy thing challenge. Your Layout is perfect for it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!