Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Sunday, September 12, 2010

The New and Improved Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Blog

Hi Everyone! Welcome to the new and improved Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Blog. Im moving in here at Blogger and wrapping up at Wordpress. Why? Cause I like my blogwear LOL! So, if you have a subscription to my Wordpress blog, you will need to subscribe over here. I am slowly getting everything loaded up and pages built so please pardon the dust (as building with dialup is a long and tedious process!) I will still post to facebook so you all can catch the latest news, products, challenges, CT work, TOU changes, and freebies! I do hope you will follow me as I embark on this new blogger journey!

Thanks for being faithful!
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Hiya Jess,

    How are you?

    Me found your blog yiiipppeeeeee!

    Merry Christmas from yer wee Ghostie!

    Boo! Me joined too!

    Take care
    Big Hugs
    Casper
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!