Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

New Sister Blog - What's Cookin With Jess

Hello everyone! Just wanted to make a quick little post to let you know I have opened up a sister blog, "What's Cookin' With Jess". And I have posted a scrumptious recipe for Blueberry "Stuffed" French Toast! Hop over for a delicious way to greet a Sunday Morning!
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, you are bad! Well I missed Sunday breakfast, but I will need to get the stuff for Tuesday's breakfast. Mmmmmm, yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And there's me trying to get my head round a diet (again). You are a temptress Jess. But great idea.
    B xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!