Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

September CT for NDISB - AneczkaW

Hi everyone. Here is the first of my CT efforts for NDISB. I chose a lovely Black and White Kit by AneczkaW - Black and White World for this layout. It was a color photograph which I brought down to black and white for this layout. The entire Black and White World kit is just adorable and has such a "handmade" feel to it. In addition to the Black and White, there are several pops of color that really enhance this kit. I can see it being used for invitations and hybrid card projects as well. I do hope that you enjoy the layout, and check out all of AneczkaW's great products here.



Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessica, Welcome to your new blog home. You did a beautiful job on it. I love the background. Love this LO, too. You should join us at our Scrapping With I Did It Creations challenge sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!