Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

September CT for Scrappy Kats at NDISB

Hi everybody! Just posting up my newest CT effort for the lovely designers over at NDISB. This month I also have Scrappy Kats. I chose the New Day Kit from her collection. I fell in love with the papers and see so many possibilities with hybrid as well as digital projects. And the elements in this kit are fantastic! You could use this kit for anything from garden layouts, trips to the farmer's market and even beautiful sunrise photo layouts. I chose it for my layout with Rena and Cain's picture because I thought it helped evoke a feeling of friendship and closeness. Here is my layout:



Hope you all enjoy this layout! Stop by NDISB and check out all the great products ScrappyKats has in the store! You will be glad you did.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!