Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Some Lovely Blog Candy!

Ohhhh how pretty!  Di's DigiDownloads has this lovely candy up for grabs until the 17th of October!  Pop on over, take a look!  I did, and being that I have absolutely NO traditional papercrafting supplies, I have my little fingers crossed to win this to start my stash.  And I am hitting up Sir Markus for a trip to the store so I can snag some goodies while there is a sale on!

But for now, I am sitting here, fighting software, trying to finish a Newsletter Freebie for RAKScraps.  Freebie, did some one say freebie!  Yep, but you have to be a member of RAKScraps to grab it in the Newsletter!  RAKScraps is free, yes I said free, and a wonderful digital scrapbooking community.  It would be worth your time to take a look.

Well, back to the hair pulling,  this was supposed to be done yesterday but photoshop is being a bit of a bear these last few days.  Why o' why can't computers and softwear get easier, not more difficult????  Nature of the beast I guess.

Stay tuned as the 1st of October I will be posting a special little announcement, and it has to do with freebies!

Thanks for stopping by!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!