Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Spooky Specials Going on at Stitchy Bear Stamps and I Did It Creations Crafting Boutique

Fall has arrived!  And Halloween is right around the corner.  Get those cards and invitations ready for all the Halloween festivites with Digital Stamp Images and Paper Paks at Stitchy Bear Stamps and I Did It Creations Crafting Boutique.  Loads of new Halloween Digi Stamps and Paper Paks have been added to the store and there are some great deals on Digi Stamp Paks of those same Halloween images.  Stop over and grab a few for your Halloween crafting and card making!


Come on over to the Stitchy Bear Stamps and I Did It Creations Crafting Boutique and see all the goodies!
Here are my stamps, available in the Floppy Latte Designs Division:







AND  A Special Digi Stamp Pack
All 4 for $5.00


And here is a Digital Paper Pak

Available for $2.00



All of the above products are available at the Stitchy Bear Stamps and I Did It Creations Crafting Boutique in the Floppy Latte Division.

And I also have a couple of new releases at my store at 3Scrapateers.  Happy Halloween and Touch of Fall Digital Scrap Kits.




These two lovely Digital Scrap Kits are also available at my SBS/IDIC Boutique Store here.

Hope to see you soon!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!