Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Friday, October 15, 2010

Another Layout for my Creative Team Efforts at NDISB - with Andy Designz

Hi Everyone!  Sorry it has been a bit since I made a post.   I have been ill, but now am on the recovery road!  I put together this layout with the Burning Foliage kit by Andy Designz at NDISB.  This is the very first time I have used products by Andy Designz and I have to say, I like them very very much.  The Burning Foliage kit has plenty of papers, frames and word art to decorate all those lovely outdoor Autumn shots. I have used this kit to showcase some of the fantastic foliage that we get here in SE. Kentucky and Tennessee.  I hope you enjoy!


I do hope you all get a chance to stop by Andy Designz and view some of the lovely products she offers!  Here's to hoping you all have a wonderful day!
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty layout, sorry to hear you have been ill, but happy to hear you are on the mend. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!