Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Creative Team Efforts NDISB - Hot Flash Designs: Mrs. FixIt Kit

This month, I have  picked a too cool kit for us girls that work like the boys!  Mrs. FixIt by Hot Flash Designs.  Marci outdid herself with this kit!  It has a bit of everything.  Great textured and patterned papers, not too girly, not too plain.  Traditional scrap elements as well as some tools, a cute pink tool belt, and even a box cutter, (which I just had to use!).  I will have to use this kit when I do my second weldng project....maybe tomorrow!  You can find this kit here at NDISB (Natural Designs in Scrapbooking)

So Here I am in all my Glory:
(Photo credits:  Sir Markus)

I was really having fun here!   Stop by the NDISB store and check out all of the works of Hot Flash Designs.  Marci is a wonderful designer!
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. YOU GO GIRL! I love this page and love that you tackled welding! You are my kinda gal!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!