Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Saturday, October 9, 2010

First Freebie Post on the New Blog!

Hi Everyone.  Since changing over to the new blog, I have not posted a freebie.  Well, that is about to change.  Yesterday I had two requests for the free recipe cards I had posted on my old blog at Wordpress.
Well, I am rereleasing them here today for FREE for the next 15 days only.  Then they are going into a set of 12 Templates with a brush pack.  So, grab'em while they are free!

These are the same ones (with a small bit of alteration) that were released back in January!  Wow, I can't believe it has been an entire year almost!  There are two types of files, PNG images and a single PSD file that contains 6 groups (each group is a card) to save file space!  You can download them with the links below:

PSD Files
PNG Files

I have recently been informed that the PSD files do not open correctly for PSE so I have made a special file that is for PSE users.
PSE

A big thank you to makeyesup for the heads up.  In the future, PSE files will be separated and included for all templates, whether free or in the store!
Please, if you do download, please leave a comment, and please consider following my blog or signing up for the RSS feed so that you can be  notified of new freebies as they are released!

Also, Starting today, I am sponsoring the 3Scrapateers Half N Half Deal.  What is the half n half you say?  Well, it is where I sell 1/2 of a complete, full sized kit, let you create a layout and upload it, and for your efforts you get the 2nd 1/2 FREE!  Hop on over to the 3Scrapateers Community Half N Half Forum and check it out!
Here are previews of the 2 halves
"Family Tree Digital Scrap Kit"
First Half

2nd Half (Free if you purchase the 1st half  and create a layout and upload it!)

Also, on the 15th, I will have a Friday Freebie up!  Check out the 3Scrapateers Half N Half Forum for that pretty preview!

Thank you all for taking a few  moments and spending them with me!
Have a great day!
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jess,

    Thank you for the freebie and your blog is looking great. Have an awesome weekend!

    Regards,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for posting these again! You made it so simple to create an endless amount of unique recipe pages. I'll be checking in often to see what you've come up with next. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. New blog looks great, changed my bookmark. Downloaded the .psd files as they did look intriguing. However, assume that you are making them in PS as they have the grouping marked by the icon that shows "non-editable adjustments" on the right of each layer. Cannot open to the individual layers in PSE. Thanks anyways, your work is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Makeyesup! I have posted a link for PSE specific templates! Thanks for the heads up!

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for doing this, the templates look great and much appreciated. Haven't been blog hopping for almost a week so almost missed this. Thanks again, it's great.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!