Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Monday, January 17, 2011

Another Card - for Leonard

Hi everyone.  I finished this up yesterday, but did not get a chance to post.  So here it is.  Leonard, Mark's Dad, came home from the hospital yesterday and I made him a nice welcome home card.  It is rather simply, and rather manly I think.  Here it is.
Ingredient List:
Cardstock from ANW Crestwood Matte Marble Mustard
Green Cardstock - AC Cardstock - Dark Green, stamped with Michael's Brand inkpad, gold and cut on my cutting machine with my own border design. (soon to be availabe as a cut file set at StitchyBear Digital Stamps)
Ribbon - Ivory Offray
Sentiment - Scriptina Pro, Computer Printed
Stamp shaped cut out - CS5 image, cut on cutting machine out of AC Cardstock, Chocolate Brown.

Please excuse the crookedness of the photo, Im still working out the kinks on how to take a good photograph of a card....Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! :-)

I gave it to Leonard and he thought it was just lovely.  I am really getting into the card making hobby, even though this is only  my second completely handcrafted card.  It is a very relaxing endeavour!!!!

Catch you on the flip,
Floppy
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jess. This is simply beautiful. I like your ribbon work, it's really give your card nice touch.
    Pssst, don't tell anyone, you never made cards.
    You are good.
    I am glad for your family, everething is back to normal.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!