Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Friday, February 25, 2011

Ive recieved my very very "First" Blog Award!!!

Hi everybody!  I woke up this am thinking, yep another day.  But when I opened my email ohhhh, did I have a lovely surprise!  Debs  AND Marjo have given me a "Stylish Blogger Award"  Now there are a few things I need to collect to finish this post, but I will edit it later in the day!  I just want to say Thank You Debs and Marjo!  Here is my lovely award badge which I will be posting on my sidebar as well!


 Now, I need to give 7 random facts about myself.  And to come up with seven random things, well, that required some coffee filled with Almond Joy Creamer and a bit of thought, but here goes.
1.  I very rarely sleep past 5 a.m.
2.  I have recently become addicted to hot tea!  (Thanks to Stitchy)
3.  I love to shoot pool (billiards), and Mark can hardly every beat me at it!
4.  My love of art was inspired by my Drafting teacher in the 9th grade.
5.  My favorite place to be in the spring and summer is in my little garden, watching the plants grow.
6.  I am a sucker for abandoned Animals (I have aquired one Snooch and one Brutus)
7.  I love Latin Dancing!

Now, I have to present this award to seven bloggers that I have recently found.  I will have to update this list once I get to some hi speed internet!  But stay tuned, your name could be here!
1.  Chelsea
2.  Dora
3.  Kosmick
5.  Casper
6.
7.

Again, I want to thank Debs and Marjo for such a lovely award and for making my morning that much brighter!

Hoping everyone has a fantastic Thursday!
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the lovely award - I will pop back later to put it on my blog!

    Thanks again

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww thank-you Jess for this award! I will post this on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jess, thank you so much for thinking of me. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Jess,

    Glad we made your day! Love that Latin beat too.

    xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Jess,

    How are you hunny?

    Aww that lovely you get a stylish blog award & me gets one too yippppeeee!

    Thanks will be proud to display it!

    Take care
    Big Hugs
    Casper
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!