Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

MANIC MONDAY 24 Hr. FREEBIE - Now in my StitchyBear Digital Stamp Shop!

Happy MANIC MONDAY!  Here is today's freebie!  Remember, you only have until Tomorrow, March 1st at 10:00 a.m. to snag it before it goes into my shop at StitchyBear Digital Stamps.  And I have updated the badge code so you can just grab it and go!  Drop me a comment and let me know what you think of the Freebie!  I'd love to know what you all think!  Remember, if you use my freebie, drop me a line and let me know what you did with it so I can leave you some well deserved love!  Here's the preview:


This stamp reminds me of the old woodcut ornamentation that was very prevalent in the 30's and 40's catalogs. 

***Books and Candle has now gone into my shop for sale at $3.00.*** Stay tuned next week for a New MANIC MONDAY Freebie.  Subscribe to my posts, or become a follower and don't miss out on the next Freebie! 


 
Hoping you all have a wonderful Monday!


Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for this very beautiful image!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jess. Very, very pretty image. Thank you so much, for your hard work.
    Hugs Nataliya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful, thanks so much. Blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!