Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Marjo's Anniversary Blog Candy!

The Talented and Lovely Ms. Marjo is offering up some Blog - o - licious Candy!  Pop on over to her blog and get hooked up!  I know I would love love love to get my hands on these goodies!  Let's help Marjo celebrate!  The Blog Candy ends on March 16th, with the winner being drawn on March 17th!  So you still have time to get your name in the draw!  Congrats on being in Blogland for a Year, Marjo!!!!!
Candy Ends on March 16th!  Click the Pic to head on over to get your name in the draw!

See you in a bit!
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Jess thanks for this awesome post! Good luck!

    Hugs, Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jess,

    I have something for you on my blog.

    Hugs, Marjo

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!