Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Monday, February 21, 2011

New Features - Manic Monday Freebies, Custom Stamp Design, and a NEW ***RETURN CUSTOMER REWARD***Program

Good Monday Morning everyone!  A couple of new things will  be happening at the Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Blog!  I am starting a Manic Monday Freebie!  This means each Monday morning, before 10 a.m. a new freebie will be posted.  The catch is that the freebie will only be free for 24 hours!  You have to catch it before Tuesday at 10 a.m.

My next new feature is Custom Stamp Design.  How this works is if you have a photo or drawing that you would like converted into a digital stamp, all you have to do is 1.  Send me your drawing or photograph with instructions on what you would like done, and I will build your custom stamp file (consisting of 3 file formats: JPG, PNG, and TIF) just for you.  The cost for this service is $5.00 USD.  Your custom stamp will not be released for the general public.  General turn around time is 48 hours after payment is received.  Please see my Custom Stamp Request Page listed on the left sidebar for all the specifics.

The last new feature is my Return Customer Reward Program.  We all like getting something for free!  I know I sure do!  So, in the spirit of rewarding my loyal customers who purchase my products at my shop in the StitchyBear Digital Stamp Store , I will be giving you a free stamp for every 5 that you purchase.  All you have to do is send me an email with a copy of your 5 most recent purchases, (PLEASE - delete any personal information that you do not want transmitted) and the stamp that you would like to recieve free, and I will email it right to you.  You can preview all of my stamps in my area of the StitchyBear Digital Stamps store. Paper Paks are included in this offer as well!    Simply save your order confirmations and copy them into an email and send it to floppylattedesigns@gmail.com and include your choice of free stamp and viola!  You have a free stamp!

Now:  On to the Manic Monday Freebie!  This week I have a lovely Hibiscus for you.  Perfect for spring cards, wall decor, and many other handcrafted projects!  Note that there are two different line sizes in this stamp, to add a bit of dimension.  Now remember, after tomorrow at 10 a.m. this freebie will go into my shop at StitchyBear Digital Stamps for sale for $3.00.  So you have to be quick!  And, if you use this stamp, please send me a link so that I can leave you some love!  Now, on to the preview!

Hibiscus

Oh My, Time is up!  But if you still want this fantastic stamp, you can pop over to HERE and get it for $3.00!  If you hook up as a follower, you will get notification each time the Manic Monday Stamp changes so you won't miss out!  And here is a Manic Monday! Freebie badge for your blog so that others can get hooked up for their freebie!  Once you post your badge, link it to http://www.floppylattesdigitaldesigns.blogspot.com/.  Help me get out there and spread the word about my freebies and my shop!  I would greatly appreciate it!  The code for the blinkie is at the bottom of the graphic!

Here is the code:
http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab33/Sevenjinns/Siggys%20and%20Blinkies%20CT%20and%20other/Manic-Monday-Badge.jpg

I hope you enjoy this freebie!  And remember to send me a link when you use it so I can come leave you some well deserved love!  I will then become a follower of your blog as well!

Here's to having a great week!
Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. Thank you Jess for this gorgeous freebie. All your flowers at the shope are beautiful.
    And how on world i missed your Birthday Bash freebie????
    I will go now, and put your logo on my blog.
    Very kind of you Jess.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jess,

    I will add this to my blog and OSAAT with next weeks challenge. Fantabulous idea!

    Hugs, Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Jess, it's gorgeous!

    all the best with your custom stamps idea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful image Jess....thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have posted a link to your blog in the blogs that I follow list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous idea with the logo and wonderful of you to share. I have a little pressie on my blog for you
    http://debstreasures.blogspot.com/2011/02/blog-award.html
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful digi stamp, but am not sure how to down load. Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi...I put the badge and linked it to your blog, cause the code just came up to the pic...opps....good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi Jessica
    i realy love this is a delightful image
    but i don´t now how i can download it
    sorry but i´m new in the digiworld
    here is the code MMO418.
    will be very nice if you can help
    thank you snowbird@hotmail.de
    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the custom stamp idea! I like to use stamps to make it look like I’ve mailed envelopes. It’s easy to do and adds a nice touch. Thanks for the freebie, too!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!