Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Going in Circles

Hi everyone!  Im at it again.  This time I decided to try a circle card!  I needed a card for my sister for Mother's day, and she is fond of shaped cards so....here I went!  it was a bit more difficult than I than I thought getting it to work right, but now that I have made me a sweet little template, they should be easy peasy from now on!  So here she is......Sweet and simple!
Recipe:
Cardstock:  Best Occasions Sage Green
Doily:  Basic White Cardstock cut on my cutting machine with my own doily cut file.
Image:  Floppy Latte Designs Heart of Flowers available my shop here
Ribbon:  Offray Sage Green
Ink:  Studio G (Michaels)
Glitter Gel Pen - Rose Art
Gold Glitter Glue:  Studio G

I do hope you all like and I sure hope my sister likes it too!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:







Have a great day!
Pin It!

12 comments:

  1. Hi Jess. This is simply beautiful. I like your ribbon work. All card is very ellegant.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Jess Hunny,

    Fab work - Subtle , Elegant & very classy !

    Great work!

    You giving us all a run for our money now ha ha

    You be getting awards & top of the challenges soon!

    Take care
    Keep up the great cardmaking & creating.

    Big Hugs
    Casper
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Thanks for entering it over at card cupids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful circle card...love the ribbon!! Thank you for joining us this week at Woodware USA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the round shape and how you threaded the ribbon through the edge of your doily. Thanks for playing along this week at Woodware USA.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Thank you for entering in the card cupids challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Love the color & vintage look =)
    Thanks for playing with us over at Card Cupids!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card!!Thanks for being with us at Card cupids :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card - love your ribbons and bows and the circle design is awesome. thanks for playing along
    Mary Anne
    babybuddesigns

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining the Card Cupids challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, Jessica!! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  12. REally beautiful card! Love the weaving of the ribbon! :-)

    Thanks so much!!
    Michele R.(CA)
    LuvkittysFandF at Gmail dot com
    Butterfly Whispers

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!