Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Monday, March 14, 2011

***ITS MANIC MONDAY 24HR FREEBIE TIME***

***UPDATE***
****Flower Flourish Freebie**** has now gone into my shop for sale, and you can get it HERE.  ******* 


***It is MANIC MONDAY 24 HR FREEBIE TIME***

***Please, if you are having trouble with the link, let me know and I will email you  your freebie!  Just leave me an email address and Ill get it right out to you!***
Happy Manic Monday Everybody!  This post did not auto post, so I will be leaving this freebie up until Tuesday evening when I return home from work!  Don't have an exact time, so be quick and get it while its free.   Time for a New Freebie!  Now, remember, this freebie is only available here on the blog until TOMORROW (thats Tuesday) at 10:00 a.m.  After that you will be able to purchase it at my shop for $1.50 at StitchyBear Digital Stamps. 

This week, I began working a 3rd, yes 3rd JOB!  Only part time though, so as to put back a little jack for those rainy days that always seem to happen!  So I decided to do a little flourish this week, as it was simplistic but pretty!  Actually, my friend Casper gave me an idea to do a flourish for this week's freebie....so here it is!

Flower Flourish  is available only in my StitchyBear Digital Stamp shop for sale for $1.50.  Make sure that you are a follower, or subscribe to the posts via email or RSS Feed so that you get notified when the next one is going up!  Leave me a comment and let me know what you think of this week's MANIC MONDAY 24 HR FREEBIE!

Hoping you all have a great  Monday!   Now I am off to work! 
Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you Jess. This image gorgeous, i love flowers any time.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason the link to the image doesn't seem to work. 8-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. my God you are awesomely talented, this is just extraordinary my sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. o my god friend this link is not working here.I try to download it but it only open a blank page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh after try and try it works, me too will give as one a freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Linda,

    Please try the link again. IF you still have problems I will be glad to email it to you directly! No worries!

    Thanks,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the lovely image!!
    The download worked for me this evening. 8-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!