Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Monday, March 21, 2011

***MANIC MONDAY 24 HR. FREEBIE TIME***

It's MANIC MONDAY FREEBIE TIME AGAIN! 
***UPDATE*** Love Symbol has been moved to my SHOP!***

Today's freebie is a simple frame with bamboo and the Japanese symbol for LOVE.  I love Japanese Calligraphy and Kanji and thought this would make a lovely cardfront.  Included in your freebie is the frame, as shown here, as well as the individual symbols, both outlined and filled in!  What a great combo pak!  Now this freebie is only available from 10:00 am today to 10:00 am tomorrow (Tuesday) so grab it quick because after that it goes into my store for sale for $2.50.
Here it is:

OPPS!  Time Ran out!    Next week I will have my own secure site for you all to download your freebies!
***REMEMBER*** This freebie will be gone at 10:01 am tomorrow so be quick!

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Hoping you all have a fantastic day!

Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks Jess for the image. I never made any Asian cards yet, so will be nice to try, with this awesome digi.
    Hugs and kisses. Nat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Jess,

    Oh WOW ! What a generous Gift hunny!

    Love this so much,I just adore Japanese artistic symbols & wording !

    Can't wait to make something with this!

    Take care
    Big Hugs
    Casper
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great work on the bamboo Jess
    thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful digi! Thank you so much for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Jess, can't wait to download it.

    xoxox Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow what a out of the box thinking dear.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!