Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Monday, March 28, 2011

***MANIC MONDAY 24 HR FREEBIE TIME***

***Update - Strength Symbol has been added to my StitchyBears Digital Stamp Store and My Own Personal Store, Floppy Latte's Digital Designs.***
Yikes, I woke up this morning to SNOW, and I have to work, so Im posting this a bit early for you guys, so I don't miss it going out on time!

It is that time again everybody!!!!  Happy MANIC MONDAY 24 HR FREEBIE time!  Today's offering is another Kanji symbol frame and symbol pack!  I chose the symbol for Strength, as my strength and character is being tested at the moment!  But never fear, Floppy Latte does not cave in or fall down (too often!), and when I do, I get right back up again!  Enough with all the pish posh!    The freebie file comes with the following:  Set of 3 Frame with outlined symbol, set of 3 filled symbols, and a set of 3 outlined symbols int eh following formats:  JPG, PNG, and TIF.  A great deal for a freebie.  Once it goes into my shop, it will be $3.00  On to the Preview:


OOPS!  Time Ran Out!  But you can purchase Strength Symbol at either of my stores:

OR

Remember, this freebie is only good until tomorrow at 10:00 a.m. so grab it while you can.  And please, if you like it and appreciate the freebie every Monday, tell a friend, and leave me a comment.  It makes my day so much better!

Here's hoping you all have a great "MANIC MONDAY"!
Pin It!

25 comments:

  1. fabulous dragon Jess. and more snow? oh no!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are most generous Jess!! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Jess. They are fantastic!!!!!!!!
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your generosity. C2

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is an amazing image. I love it. Thank you for your generosity!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are super cool images. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for this wonderful artworks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing!
    I didn´t have any problem to download :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. awww snow? here is gradually summer come, this is very nice dear, u working in very different digis now a days.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you! my nephew loves dragons!HUGS!

    karen adams

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for this fabulous strength frame and symbol pack.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome dragon, great frame, thanks thanks thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. thank you i love the oriental designs
    -anne-

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for the beautiful image. with hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!