Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Monday, March 7, 2011

MANIC MONDAY 24hr. Freebie!

***UPDATE***
****Life Is Sweet Freebie**** has now gone into my shop for sale, and you can get it HERE.  ******* 

Happy MANIC MONDAY!  Today's freebie is just right for your sweet tooth, and may add a little sweetness to your cards and handcrafted projects.  I was thinking to myself, I wanted to take a break from the floral work for a bit and was looking at a grand container of ice cream in the freezer, got the idea, and went with it!  I do hope you all enjoy!  REMEMBER, you only have until tomorrow at 10 a.m. to grab it!  After that it will go into my shop for $3.00, so get it for $0.00 while it lasts!  Here it is....Life Is Sweet....Eat Dessert First!


Here is where you get Life Is Sweet   (now in my StitchyBear Digital Stamp Store)  Remember you can only get it free til Tuesday (tomorrow) at 10 a.m.

Hoping you all have a great Monday!
Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. HMMMMMMmmm. Look's so good. Thanks Jess, very yummy digi.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the cute freebie, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems that it come quickly in real so I can eat it, thaaaaaaaaks a loooot to give this sweet delis as a freebie.Ur are awesomely talented.

    Hugs
    Priyanka

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Jess,

    Fab SWEET TREAT for us all.

    Your so SWEET & generous to us too!

    Great image, can't wait to colour it!

    I have used your image
    "Blossom Branch"
    In 10 challenges yippeee!

    Take care
    Big Hugs
    Casper
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!