Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Monday, April 4, 2011

***MANIC MONDAY***

Hi Everybody!  This Monday I have a surprise for you!  I have officially opened my own store, Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!  Now, to answer the burning question, No, I am not leaving StitchyBear Digital Stamps!  This is just another venture for me.  So, all of my stamps will still be in the StitchyBear Digital Stamp store!  My personal store will also have my stamps in there as well.

So, to celebrate my new venture, I am having a GRAND OPENING!  Complete with a 25% off sale and a coupon for $3.00 off any purchase.  What that means is that for this MANIC MONDAY, you get to pick your freebie!  How cool is that!  So pop on over to Floppy Latte's Digital Designs and use your coupon GRANDOPENING (type it in just as it is here)  and get that stamp for free or order more and take $3.00 off your total!  Tell your friends, the coupon will be good until April 10th!  I do hope to see you all over at my new store, even if it is just to take a peek!

Im off to work now, but I will be checking in frequently!  Hope you all like my new little shop, and if you have any suggestions, please email me at admin@floppylattedesigns.com and I will get right back with you!

Have a GREAT MANIC MONDAY!
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. What an awesome offer! And congratulations on your new store! I posted about your offer on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woweeeee Congrats sweeet Jess,awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you via Stitchy Stamps as I love your silhouettes!! Thanks for the lovely grand opening voucher!!
    Esme x

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!