Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Thank you all

Hello Everyone!  I sat down this morning to do my morning work on my store and start a few new stamps and was overwhelmed with the number of you all who got your Manic Monday Freebie!  This was by far the most well recieved freebie I have released!  And many of you have signed up for the Newsletter from Floppy Latte Designs.  I wanted to let you all know how thrilled I was!  For now, the Newsletter will be a monthly issue.  I am planning on putting a tutorial in each newsletter, new products and a special section for Customer Creations.  So, if you have purchased one of my stamps, or taken advantage of one of the freebies and have used it in a product, send me a picture of your project, and a list of any challenges you have entered with it, and if you won or placed in any of those challenges and you will get a spot in the Newsletter.  Also, if you have a great tip or techinque, send it to me and you will garner a spot in the"What's Happening at Floppy Latte's Digtal Designs Newsletter." 

Also, if you use one of my stamps in a project and would like to see it used as a Display for the product in my store, with a link to your blog, just send me a picture of the project, with the copyright notice on the front, and a link to your blog, and I will put it up under the product you used in my store. 

Without you, the customer, Floppy Latte's Digital Designs would not be, and I wanted to take this time to thank you for visiting and shopping with me.  I look forward to seeing you in the future and hearing from you!

Here's to hoping you have a wonderful Tuesday!
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I also wanted to say thanks so much for all the help to get the fairy freebie
    I love it, she is so cute and I´m so appreciate your kindness in sharing with us. it is such a blessing.I have to say that I really enjoy browsing your blog and store
    thank you for sharing your creative project and inspires
    Looking forward to see the newsletters
    (¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
    .`•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
    (¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ HEART,
    .`•.¸.•´ Snowbird
    .·:*¨·••·¨*:· Thanks·:*¨·••·¨*:·.
    have a blessed day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, girl...lost track for a while but I've found you again - YIPPEE!! Things may be back on RAKscraps but not sure - are you doing anything there any more? I've not in quite a while. My web site is doing well but I don't sell anything right now. Oh well!!
    Just happy to "see" you again.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!