Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Monday, May 23, 2011

Another Manic Monday for SURE!

Hi Everyone!  I have received a boat load of comments, and questions reguarding the MANIC MONDAY FREEBIE Code.  I have checked and rechecked and it is working.  I honestly don't know what happened here, but as always, I will make it right.  I have reloaded the coupon MM0523 and upped it to a value of $6.00 to help compensate you all.  For Next Weeks Manic Monday Freebie and all those thereafter, they will be in the shop with a zero price for two days.  NO MORE COUPONS!  I am thinking it is something in my shopping cart that is wonky!    But I wanted to let each and every one of you know that I did receive all of the emails and comments and have done everything I can to get straight!  Seems like I am batting below average these last two weeks.  Ah, such is life!  I do thank each and every one of you for letting me know there was an issue as I was out at two different airports today picking up company!  And making another trip on Wednesday!  So, to say this has been another MANIC MONDAY has been an understatement!

I do hope you all will hop back over to the shop and grab not 1 but "2" freebies with the coupon.  It does work now but as always, if you ever have any issues just email me at admin@floppylattedesigns.com and I will get back to you and get it all sorted as soon as humanly possible!

Thank you all again for being so faithful!
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. I did have a problem yesterday, but today I was able to get 2 sooo lovely freebies! Thank you so much for these wonderful treats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the wonderful images!!
    Have a great week with your guests.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much, no problems this time, I can't wait to start playing !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much, I have purchased 3 digis for the grand total of only $1.5 so I am one very happy bunny. Thank you millions xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the freebie. Worker just fine for me!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!