Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Monday, May 30, 2011

***MANIC MONDAY FREEBIE and Update on Kevin Pond's Missing family member and the Red Cross Drive

Happy Memorial Day!
Before I get to the Manic Monday Freebie, I just want to give you an update on the Red Cross Drive for the Tornado Victims of Joplin MO, and the status of the remaining family member missing from Kevin Pond's Family.  Anna is still missing.  We are praying with all of our might that she is found alive and well.  Spirits are still high, but we do realize that the worst may be coming.  The Red Cross Drive Sale is still on in the shop and the FLDBLOGGER (I have changed the coupon so that it can be reused by you over and over until June 29th!  I though this would be a good thing!  Now you have to let me know if it kicks you, so I can reset you!) coupon is still active.  Remember, all proceeds (100%) from any sales at Floppy Latte's Digital Designs until June 29th, are being donated to the Red Cross in Joplin MO.  We have to date collected over 150.00 to send!  It is not a lot in the grand scheme of things, but every little bit adds up and I want to personally thank each and every one of you that donated or purchased from the store!  I try to send each of you a personal email when you purchase or donate, and I might have missed someone but just know that my family and the Family of Kevin Pond thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your kindness and genorosity!

Manic Monday:



Red Headed Woodpecker

This week brings a nature image:  Red Headed Woodpecker!  Great for a guy's card, when cutsie just wont do!  You can click on this link or visit www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog and he is right there on the front page!  NO COUPON NEEDED!  Just pop him in your cart and away you go! ***I have changed the cart programming so that your orders will now release automatically.  It has been tested but if you have any issues please email me and I will respond to you by this evening!  As always I appreciate your emails and comments!  I think most of the shopping cart issues have been cleared up so I do hope that we run issue free this week!  Would not that be nice for a Manic Monday!***
I want to thank you all personally for all of your purchases and donations.  Kevin's family is very touched and grateful, as are we here at Floppy Latte's Digital Designs.

I hope you all have a great Holiday!
Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for this very wonderful image!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This woodpecker is fabulous! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Jess,

    Fab woodpecker digi, Thank you again for your amazing generousity!

    Our thoughts are with the tornado victims and for the POND family and the safe return of Anna.

    Take care
    Big Hugs
    Casper
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am on your list and received this earlier, I love it, Thank you bunches Hugs Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you very much for the woodpecker

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your cute digi, love it. Our thoughts and prayers are with the Pond Family.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!