Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My Mom's Mother's Day Card and a NEW Digi Stamp!

Hi Everyone!  Today, I wanted to share with you all the Mother's Day Card I made for my mom in Florida.  She really digs the simple cards....which is a good thing, 'cause I can do those!  She would rather get a hand made card than a $100 bill....gotta love my Mom!

Im not too sure if the glitter came out and the color is a bit off (new Camera, still working out the bugs, but I digress).
Paper:  Scraps from a friend - Gotta love Friends!
Ribbon:  Offray 1/2" White Satin Finish
Sunflower Stickers - EK Success
I cut the side paper bars on  my cutter so that I could thread the ribbon through.
Pearl Glitter:  Studio A Michaels
Word Art:  Mother's Day Word Art Roundines Available at StitchyBear Digital Stamps (Floppy Latte Designs)
Gold Mist Spray:  Concocted from Pearl EX, cheap hairspray from the dollar store, and water.

Hope you likes!

Now, on to my new Digi Stamp.  With graduation coming up, I thought I would put together this little number to use on Card Fronts or print out and use on scrapbook pages, shadow boxes, and whatever else  you could think of to showcase that special graduate.

You can get this digi stamp at Floppy Latte's Digital Designs or StitchyBear Digital Stamps for $3.00.  If you purchase this lovely Graduation Frame and use it in a project, email me a pic and you may have it showcased as a product display and get a feature spot in the Newsletter with links to your blog so that everyone can see your lovely work! 

Stay Tuned for another Graduation Stamp to be released later this week!

Hoping everyone is having a great day!


Pin It!

1 comment:

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!