Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Red Cross Drive for Tornado Victims of Joplin MO

Good Morning Everyone.
First off, this is something I do not usually do, but this is so close to my heart.  The terrible tornadoes that hit Joplin MO have caused extreme devastation!  My Significant other Mark has a member of his crew, Kevin Pond, who has family (an aunt and young nephew) missing in this massive destruction.  I have taken up his cause to send  money to the Red Cross in his name to help with search and rescue and provide the basic necessities to the ones affected by this terrible disaster.  I don't ask for donations ever, but I felt in my heart that this was one time when I should.  What I am doing is having a Disaster Relief Sale at Floppy Latte's Digital Designs.  All products are 25% off from now til June 29th.  And I have a coupon available for $5.00 off a $10.00 purchase or more.  Code:  FLDBLOGGER  (all caps). During this sale, 100% of the proceeds will be donated to the Red Cross (with a full accounting sent out to all those that purchase during this sale) in the Name of Kevin Pond.  I will be accepting the responsibility for all paypal fees so that the full amount of the sale will go to the Red Cross in Joplin. 

Even a dollar will help when it is all added together.  I know many people are leary of donating on the internet and I completely understand.  If you don't want to donate here, please donate directly to the Red Cross!  It could have been any one of us!  Once all the donations and/or purchases have been made, the donation will be sent to the Red Cross with a message attached that is is from ALL of the Wonderful Customers of Floppy Latte's Digital Designs in the Name of Kevin Pond.





I do hope that you will find it in you heart to donate either here, or directly to the Red Cross, as these people need our help.
Please keep Kevin and all of his family in your prayers!
Thank you and God Bless from Floppy Latte at Floppy Latte's Digital Designs.
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I think this is a wonderful thing that you are doing. I will most definitely making a purchase or donating directly. Thank you, God Bless!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!