Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

***Manic Monday Freebie*** On Tuesday

Hi Everyone!  Not sure if you all got my email but the Manic Monday Freebie was pushed back. But it is ready and up in my shop.   A little whimsy, a little nature, this digi stamp has'em both!  I do hope that you like!


Just click on the picture or HERE to be taken to the image in my store, pop it in your cart and checkout!  NO COUPON NEEDED!

Now, for more important matters:
The Red Cross Drive/Sale is still going on and will be in place until June29th.  My entire store is 25% off, and you can get a great coupon off of my blog, but you have to visit www.floppylattesdigitaldesigns.blogspot.com to get it!
All proceeds  until June 29th are being donated to the Red Cross and Kevin Pond for the victims of the tornadoes that occured in Joplin MO. 
UPDATE:  In case you haven't visited the blog in a bit, Anna, the one remaining family member that was missing has been located SAFE and SOUND!  Our prayers still go out to Kevin's family as now the emotional and physical healing can begin!  I want to thank each and every one of you for your purchases, which go to such a great organization and family.  If you would prefer to donate via the Red Cross website, that would be fantastic as well.
Well, I am off to work!  I do hope you all enjoy the Freebie this week.  I have a few more on the board to add to this little digi set so be on the lookout!
If you encounter any problems with checking out, please send an email to admin@floppylattedesigns.com and I will get you all sorted out this evening!
Have a great week everyone!
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Love mushrooms, so thanks a lot for this cutie..

    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!