Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Back from the Dead and Damaged!

Hey everyone!
Im back from the dead and damaged graveyard.....Long story short, had to buy a new puter! (Darned water!)  Anywho.  The Manic Monday freebies will resume next monday with a Three for Free!

On to the most important  news!  The final tally for the Dontation to the Red Cross/Kevin Pond Tornado victims of Joplin MO, is    drum roll please........................$263.00!  This money was automatically swiped from the purchases from the store for the dates the sale ran!  As soon as I get the final reciept and card from the Red Cross in Joplin, I will post it up for all to see.  Kevin's family is also wanting to say a few words to everyone who helped in this drive, and as soon as I get that I will post it as well!  I just wanted to let you all know!

Anywho, thank you all for sticking with me during the bad weather here in Kentucky! (I am actually in Florida right now, picking up my little.....did I say little......ahem.....my young man....(he's 14 now and taller than I am!) And Yes, the weather sucks here too, rain, fog, humidity, mosquitoes, hmmmm reminds me of home!  I think Mother Nature has it out for me this year!  Iv'e been good, honestly I have, but I don't think she sees it that way!

Another announcement!  StitchyBear Digital Stamps and One Stitch at A Time Challenge Blog are having a contest!  Check it out Below!


Now then, I have taken care of all the important stuff....One more thing remains! 
Thank you to all my lovely followers and customers!  You are the reason I am here!  Please make sure to stop by Next Monday, the 11th of July for the Manic Monday Three for Free!  It is all about Summer!

Until I have more good stuff to print!  Have a great 4th of July Holiday!
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Hiya Jess,

    OMG what a time you are having!

    Glad to have you back, missed you!
    Great news about how much has been raised for The Pond Family and other victims.

    Glad you are back in computer land!

    Oh wow, great competition at OSAAT with Stitchy eh!Congrats to Stitchy on gatting adverts sorted!

    Catch up soon hunny!

    Take care
    Big Hugs
    Casper
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Jess,

    Just seen your Digi DELAYED DELIVERY, used in a card at DYSU Challenge by Peggy Sue (DT)

    http://doyoustackup.blogspot.com/2011/06/dysu-challenge-26-square.html

    Spotted it a mile off!

    Take care
    Big Hugs
    Casper
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee hee just spotted your Blossom Branch digi on I love Promarkers!

    You will know then that Josephine won the
    challenge?

    http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2011/06/challenge-72-include-flowers.html

    Yiiiippppeeee for you!

    Take care
    Big Hugs
    Casper
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!