Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Sunday, August 28, 2011

My Blog has finally been unlocked.

Hello everyone.

Yes, MIA sucks.  Blogger had my account locked up due to hack issues.  Some parts of my store, including the NL had been hacked as well.  Still working out a few missing files for my Newsletter, and replacing missing stamps as well.  So, once this is all worked out, I will be back to normal.  I can't say exactly when I will be able to get everything loaded back up and working properly.  You can still purchase safely in my store, those files are securely protected, it was some supplemental outside files that were damaged.  Sooooo, while I am busy workin on it all, I just wanted to finally be able to give you an update!

See you shortly!
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Hiya Jess,

    Oh dear hunny , what a time of it you have been having!

    I was worried about you as had not heard from you or seen you around on your blog!

    Good luck getting it all worked out and so happy to see you back in blogland - WELCOME BACK!

    Take care
    Big Hugs
    Casper
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. how awful. hope you get it all back to normal again very soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some people seem to get enjoyment out of being mean .. I don't understand hackers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. never a dull moment. but knowing you... you'll be back in a flash!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome back,i have miss you
    (¯`v´¯)
    `*.¸.*´
    ¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`• .·:*¨·••·¨*:·
    good luck
    hugs snowbird
    Ps.hope i get the newsletter again

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!