Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Hi All!

Yes, it has been a long long long time!  I have missed blogging, creating, drawing and what not!  But, now that life has eased up a bit, I am back at it!  I just put up two new Christmas stamps at Floppy Latte's Digital Designs! Check the Christmas Category under Digital Stamps!   Woot!!!!!!!!  And Im getting another few ready today, since I have a free day to do whatever my little pea-pickin heart desires!  And I desires to draw!!!!!  AND, Since Black Friday is almost upon us, Floppy Latte's Digital Designs is going to have a Black Friday (actually a Black All Week) sale, beginning on Friday, November 25th.  All of my digital images and paper packs will be on sale for 25% off! And if you purchase 5 or more items, you will get one item (for every 5 you purchase) for free!  I appreciate my customers and reward them!

Now, about Manic Monday.  I know a lot of you loved the Manic Monday Freebie.  I am going to be trying to work that back into the blog!  Since the lock out and hack, I have replaced computers, moved, gotten a full time job, and yes, HI SPEED INTERNET (after 5 long years of waiting!)  So I just may have a bit more time to get you all some great freebies.  Please please be patient with me a little longer while I revamp and get into second gear!  Also, drop me a comment to let me know what you all would like to see in the way of stamps for Manic Monday.  I love to hear all of your great ideas for stamps!

Well, I did mention that I had two new stamps up in the store, and it just would not be right if I did not give you a little look see here!







Pretty Pretty! They are both priced at $3.00, and are just waiting to adorn your holiday cards and handcrafted projects this holiday season!


Now, a question for all of you crafty crafters that read my blog.  Would you like to see digital cut files for cutting machines offered by Floppy Latte's Digital Designs?  If so, give me a shout at admin@floppylattedesigns.com or leave a comment on this post.  I have a great line of silhouettes (the Hat Ladies) that make great cut files.  Just another option that I would like to offer if the interest is there.  They do take a bit of time to perfect so I dont want to bog myself down with stuff that you don't want!  So just give me a little holler if this is something that you would like to see!

Well, my Bentley's Peach tea is steaming and ready, so I think it is time that I get back to the digital drawing board and get that other image ready for the store!

Thank you all so much for hanging in there with me during this difficult time!

Happy Thanksgiving to all !


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!