Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Sunday, November 27, 2011

***Manic Monday*** and A Sale!



Hi Everyone!  Its Manic Monday Time Again!  I have a cute holiday stamp for you!  Candy Cane!  As usual, there will be NO COUPON NEEDED! (I like that!)  Just click on the link below the preview and ,you will go straight to it in my store at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog.  AND while you are there, there is a SALE going for the week, 25% off the ENTIRE store in celebration of Black Friday/Cyber Monday.  (But I am going all week long!) So shop til you drop! 

So without further ado, here is the preview of Candy Cane:  (NOTE:  if the link doesn't work, just head to www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog and pop under Specials!)



We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with Mark's Family!  Lots of food, fun, laughter, and of course Rook!  Mark and I did not get a turn cause the line stretched outside with Rook Players!  Oh well, Maybe next time!  We did manage to bring home the Pumpkin Roll, which is Mark's favorite dessert on Thanksgiving!

Also, for those of you that shop my designs at StitchyBear Digital Stamps, (the store I co-own), we are having a CyberMonday 1/2 and 1/2 sale.  50% off for 50% of the day!  So if you are a StitchyBear Digital Stamps Customer, pop over to www.stitchybearstamps.com/shop and well, shop til you drop.  You can check out the ad on my sidebar on the left at the top!
Now:  Three things that I am Thankful for today!

1.  My two lovely children, Rena and The Ed Man!  I could not have been blessed with children any more special than these two!  I love you both dearly.
2.  My Family!  Without them, I would be nothing!
3.  Mark, for bringing so much richness to my life and putting a smile in my heart every single day!


Well, Im off!  Got to take the Guitars to the Music Store for regular maintenance, so we can play tonite here in the house! 

I do hope you all enjoy Candy Cane and the sale and I look forward to seeing you here shortly!

Have a great Holiday Season!


Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for this very beautiful image!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this image! I have the perfect page for it in a mini album I'm making for my granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You! I love this digi! http://edwinascreations.blogspot.com/2011/11/seasons-greetings-card.html
    This is the link to my post where I used this digi. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!