Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Suprise! ***Manic Monday is BACK***

Yes, you are reading that right!  Manic Monday Freebies are back, as I have the time to do them!  But shortly they will be back every single Monday, no coupons required!


This Manic Monday's offering is the Bird and Bauble Ornament Stamp!  Here is the Preview!

Bird and Bauble Ornament


All Ready for those Christmas Cards!   And here is a little secret!  If you pop over to www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog you can get it early for free as well.  Just my way of saying thank  you for stopping by and keeping up with me!

If you do decide to grab the freebie and use it to make a card, if you like you can send me a jpg file of what you made and it will get posted in the next Manic Monday post along with a link to your blog!  I love to show off others work when they use my images!

So......Now that I have hit second gear, I am beginning to find my mojo again.  I won't bore you with the details, just to say that it has been a rough few months, but now I feel that ole spark coming back! 

I do hope you enjoy this Manic Monday Freebie (albeit a day early!)

Happy Thanksgiving!
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. lovely image and sooooooooo good to see you back!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back Jess, and thank you for the sweet drawing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jess! Happy to hear you are back and doing better :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are back. Thank you for the file. I can see it on a Christmas card or maybe a present tag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the image. It is adorable and I'm getting ready to to print it out.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!