Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A break from the Holiday Madness

Hi everyone.  Oh to have a break from all this Holiday Madness.  I seem to have no time to even breathe!  Closing out the end of the year at my job, Christmas shopping, candy making for gifts, card to be made still, and all I want to do is sit down and stop!  But alas, there is no time!  Im sneaking off of my duties just to post this up....But I had a thought!  I was looking at my blog this am and said, Self, It is so brown!!!!!!!  But this is the thing....Im not great for colors, Ill tell you that right now.  I just got my first ever piece of pink clothing....well pink and gray, a track suit to wear to my workout class!  Anywho,  I NEED HELP!  I want to update  my blog wear to be pretty and artsy, but if it is not black drawing lines, well, I will fail miserably!  Sooooo,  if you all see any nice pretty artsy blogs, hey send me a link so I can look at them and try to get a major idea on a redo.......and I figured that I would throw in a coupon to the person who inspires me the most!  Lets say $15.00.  So, please help a sister get updated in a more girly fashion.....and yes, I am working on a little gift for you all, but Im not sure when I will get it posted.  Im thinking probably late Friday evening.....once the shopping, candy, cards, and a nap is over!  Just leave me a comment with a little linky to what you think would look nice, and me and the Man will have a peek.(he is beginning to embrace technology and likes to look over me shoulder when I do these type of things!)  Im fashion challenged so you lovely ladies have your work cut out for you!

I really appreciate all of you!
Have a Merry Merry Christmas and a joyous and prosperous New Year!

Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Jess, Hope things calm down for you soon. Wishing a great Holiday Season too and an even better New Year from all the DT Team FAT PAGES WITH ATTITUDE & ATC's WITH ATTITUDE xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just recreated my blog with Crafty Hippo Designs. Great site! Tell her I sent you.
    Hugz,
    Gramma
    PS: She did Glitterbabe's site too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.craftyhippodesigns.com/

    This is a link to Jeanette's site.
    Hugz,
    Gramma

    ReplyDelete
  4. crafty hippo did mine too. she's VERY affordable.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!