Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Great Tip Video

Hello everybody!   As I was sitting quietly in the living room awaiting Mr Breakfast to wake up and get to cooking, I wanted to research some print and cut tips for my Cricut since I am in the process of making a few christmas gifts that need cut outs and came upon this GREAT TIP.  I have been frustrated in the past at the print and cut issues with my Cricut.  But this has solved all my problems.  Now I wont go into all the steps to creating my graphics, but instead will link you to this fantastic blog that I found and right to the direct page that has the info on it.

http://cleversomeday.wordpress.com/2009/09/22/hinge-technique-for-cutting-printouts/  From Clever Someday Blog!  I now can cut my items out and I wont have to waste paper!!!!!!!!  If you are familiar with your cutting machine and program that goes with it (or those 2 third party programs, MTC and SCAL) which I highly recommend), this is the tutorial for you!

Ok, Mr. Breakfast has offically titled our "resturant" this morning the "Full Grille Cafe" because he has all the breakfast on the nice big griddle cooking away!  Saves Ms. Dishwasher a lot of work!

Ok, off to breakfast then SHOPPING!

Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday!  See You Tomorrow for Manic Monday!

Catch you on the Flip!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!