Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Friday, December 16, 2011

A little Present for you all!

Now I told you all I may have a gift or two for you this week!  Well, here ya go!  I finally finished my New Year's Image Number 1!


 
You can get this little present at Floppy Latte's Digital Designs and at StitchyBear Digital Stamps!  But you can only get it FREE for 1 day, Today til Midnight at Floppy Latte's Digital Designs.  After that the price is $3.00.

Now I would like to introduce you to my NEW Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Store Product Design Team!  (ohhhhh, Im moving up in the world!) These two talented ladies will be designing products for each of my images in the store.  (You will begin to notice them on the product pages!) 
We hope that their lovely cards and other items will give you lots of inspiration when using Floppy Latte's Digital stamps!  So without further ado......Let's Meet -


Stef H.


My name is stef a/k/a glitterbabe.  I'm the sparkly one. glitter, glitz and bling! the more of it, the happier I am.  I'm a retired legal assistant and got into stamping back in 2001 when I was invited to my first home-stamping party and I've been hooked ever since.  I used to tell all my friends that I am only afraid that when I die hubby will sell all my craft things for what I TOLD him I paid for them! that would just kill me!!!! oh yeah, I'm the funny one too and Iam absolutely delighted to be a part of the FLOPPY LATTE DESIGN team! 

And Stef has already been busy with a few images!

How pretty using Snowflake 3 Digi Stamp!  I love this card with it's cool, blingy colors!

And with the Newest Stamp, Happy New Year 1


I am really diggin this card as well, the champagne color is gorgeous and that backer paper is right on target for the type of card Stef made!  (I think she is keeping this one in her stash!)

You can visit with Stef Here at her blog.

Now Let's Meet...

Susan


I am 51, an MRI Technologist by profession, but am now disabled. I have been an artist in many forms since childhood. I've been stamping on and off since I was about 30. It became serious after going to a STAMPIN' UP workshop in 2002. I loved it so much I signed up to be a demo, and I was until 2009. I still enjoy their stamps, and those of other companies as well. I use digital stamps too, but to be honest my heart is with rubber (especially unmounted). I have a VAST collection of digital stamps, and in fact have to move them to flash drives to free up room on my computer. I am married and have 3 grown children. They are "bouncers" in that they have moved out and back a few times. LOL! Mostly my son, he is back with us now. I am an animal lover and at the moment have 1 cat of my own, and our grand-cat and grand-dog (we've told our son the dog stays when he moves out again...my husband is quite attached...which is truly a first. I am attached too). My disabilities are mostly physical ones that started out as injuries. But since the last injury (on-the-job) got infected with MRSA and I lost bones etc. (lost the ability to work in my field and elsewhere really). I am dealing with Post-traumatic depression and anxiety. Art and art or craft work, is therapy for me, in many ways.My life isn't great, but it is what it is. My youngest daughter stamps some and scrapbooks also with me.

I was on a design team for a Scrapbook store here in NJ, that is now closed, called The Happy Scrapper. It is the only design team I have ever been on. However I have won several L/O contests in Scrap booking. Recently my work is becoming noticed in challenges on the Internet, and I actually won one with that awesome "Happy Fall" image card (Image by Robyn, The blog I won on- stamping for the weekend)!! It is nice to have a few "I won" badges and "I made top 3" badges on my blog now.

I would like to add that I entered the most challenges EVER in the month of October and committed to, and followed through on THE largest challenge in the arts in my life of; "The 31 Days of Halloween" (sponsored by SnS) and created something stamped (or digi stamp) EVERY day for Halloween During the month of October. I am so glad to stop being fearful of rejection and put my work out there!
I am honored to be a member of the DT for the "I Did It Creations" challenge blog (Robyn's Fetish Digi Stamps). Now, I am honored and flattered to be a product Designer for Floppy Latte Designs. I TRULY LOVE Jess's images, she is a woman of great talent!
Please visit Susan at her blog...

Well Folks, that is about it for today.  Remember that Happy New Year 1 is only free today at Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Store, and once it has gone to full price, the freebie is over.  Im doing this on a short run so be quick to grab it!

I have a few others on the ole digital drawing pad so stay tuned, another gift may drop down the chimney before Christmas!

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas, and a wonderous Holiday Season!

Catch you on the flip,

 



Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. absolustely fabulous post.
    hey susan! nice to meet you. will be by your blog for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new DT, cannot wait to see more of their work, pleasure to get to know them better,lol, do know Stef aka Glitterbabe, gonna visit Susan now!!
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this great freebie digi!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!