Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

All of the Gothic Monogram Capital Digital Stamps are LOADED onto the store shelves!

Ok, so I got industrious after my workout! (Did you know that Netflix streams really neat workout videos?  I was just so excited!)

Where was I, Oh yes, the Gothic Capital Monogram digi's.  The are all loaded up.  At this moment, if you would like to purchase the entire set, I have that loaded as well.  You can get it here.  You will be getting the entire file, all 26 characters.  You will see a price of $56.00 (which is what the set would cost you if you bought each one of them individually) but, if you email me at admin@floppylattedesigns.com, I will send you the coupon for 35% off of the entire set.  That brings the cost down to $36.40.  Now compared to a rubber stamp collection of the same letters (if there was one) that would be a great deal!  Plus these are resuable an unlimited number of times!

If you don't need or want the entire set, I also have a 25% coupon good on 5 or more individual digis in this series.  Again, just email me and I will get it right to you!

Be on the lookout for more new uploads before Monday!  Woo Hooo!
Catch you on the Flip
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!