Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Follower Winner and a 50% OFF SALE

Hi Everyone,

As promised I have the winner for the Follower Contest!  Here is the winning follower #


Congratulations Kelly Smith!  You have won a $25 coupon to Floppy Latte's Digital Designs.  Please email me at admin@floppylattedesigns.com to claim your prize!  (If the winner does not contact me by Jan 31st, I will redraw a winner for this go around!)  Remember, When we hit 175 followers, we will draw again!

For all of you that have so kindly taken the survey at the top of the blog, I am getting coupons out as soon as I finish this post!  I want to thank you all for your responses!  It helps me so much to make sure that I can know what you want so that I can do my best to give it to you!  And due to the overwhelming desire to have a sale,  (and I have not had a sale in a while!)  Im gonna have one!  This one is going to be a 50% off sale (in honor of Valentines Day!).  I will be adding images for Valentines Day today and tomorrow (as soon as I get home from work), so bookmark the shop!  This sale will run from today at 1 p.m. or earlier (EDIT:  THE SALE IS LIVE!), depending on when I get home from work, until Feb 6th!    The only items that will not be on sale are the Gothic Capital Monograms.  But, I do have a two different coupons available for those as well, a 25% off of 5 or more, or 35% off the entire set. You will just need to email me for those coupons.  Please state in the email which one you need, the 25% or the 35% and I will get it right out to you!

Since I am going to be putting in quite a few images in the next two days, I will make a post as to when I add each batch, short and sweet, with links.  And yes, they will ALL be on sale!  

Well, it is time to hit the road, and play in the coal dust filled shop for a while!   I will see you all shortly!  Enjoy the sale and have a great Tuesday!
Catch you on the Flip,


Pin It!

2 comments:

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!