Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Monday, January 23, 2012

***Manic Monday*** and all that Jazz!


***Follower Total Coupon Alert***
Remember when I reach 150 followers, I will put you all in a drawing (Random.org) and have it pick a winner for the $25.00 follower coupon to my shop, and also for every 25 followers after that, I will continue to do so!  So grab your friends and follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs blog for your chance to win!
*****************************

Happy Manic Monday Everybody!  What a week I had last week.  I mean to tell you!  Work is all caught up, found some hard to find parts for the '71 International Harvester Scout II (our new mountain buggy, once it is up and running!) and lots of drawing and creating time, not to mention, coloring my hair (gotta hide the grays),  Zumba  (We had a great class on Thursday, 3 new ladies, to add to our regular 4 crazies!),  oh and we just got NetFlix streaming videos!  Gotta Love that DSL!  They have quite a few great workout videos that you can access anytime in your instant queue.  I think that it is gonna help me lose that last 15 lbs that is hanging around for no apparent reason! :-)  (  I wonder if NetFlix will give me a discount for plugging them.....mmmmm, probably not, but Ill keep them around anyway!)

***Reminder***
Don't forget about my Customer Rewards Program!!!! If you purchase 5 digi stamps/ stamp packs/ or paper packs in any combination (excluding freebies) and you email me, I will send you a digital stamp or paper pack of your choice, FREE!  Now this can be on 1 order, or 5 orders or any number of orders inbetween, just as long as the number adds up to 5.  How cool is that.  But  you must email me at admin@floppylattedesigns.com with the wording "Customer Rewards" in the subject line of your email.  Include the name of the stamp or paper pack that you would like and after I confirm your purchases, it will be on its way to you!  Easy Peasy!  I appreciate all of my customers and this is one way I can say Thank YOU!

Now, this is an important thing to me.  I want to know what you, as my valued customers want to see in my store, as either purchasable products and/or freebies.  Please take a moment to complete the little survey and help me to give you more of what you want!  I want to be your go to source for digital stamps.  I will use your information to provide you with what you want at both of my stores, Floppy Latte's Digital Designs and StitchyBear Digital Stamps!
I will understand if you don't want to participate in this little survey, and that is ok!  But if you do, you will see more of what you want and need in the way of digital stamps and digi papers and Digital Die Cut Files! Everyone that completes the survey will receive a $3.00 Coupon emailed to them upon completion! 
The survey is at the top of the blog if you would like to participate!  I do hope you will!

Now on to the goodies at hand!  It is freebie time and I have a good one for you!  


These little gems are great for adding that little extra to tags, cards, toppers, and whatever else you can think of!  Each one is approx 2 inches round, but can be sized up a bit if you need to!  They are FREE until Tuesday Night at Midnight then they will hit the shelves at $2.00!  Just hit up the Specials sidebox at the shop, or just jump straight to them here.

Let me know what you think!

And that Stef, always at the ready to produce something lovely lovely with my images!
Here she is using some of the roundies, and I do mean Some of the Roundies......(I must keep the eraser tool away from that woman!  Just Kidding Stef, you do lovely lovely work, no matter what you do!)


Now on to some new products!
Let's seeee, what is in the bag this week............................



Oh Pretty Flowers !

A bit less complicated than I - III, but equally as nice!
Price:  ($2.50)
Stef, busy again!  I love the colors she  used on this card!  So vibrant and happy!


Digging in the bag again..........    !Ouch!  (my attempt at being humorous!)
A couple of Digital Die CUT files.  (get it?  I know you all did, and you are groaning now, right lol!)

Love Candy Box

A sweet little box to cut on your cutting machine.  Included in the file is a PDF for folding and scoring lines since you dont want those to cut! It is shown in the preview above colored pink, but you can cut it out on whatever paper strikes your fancy!
Price:  ($1.25)

Lattice Heart Box

Again, another precious little box for you to cut out and put goodies in for your favorite Valentine!  I thought of putting some flashy paper behind the lattice work to show it off a bit.  Again, this preview is in pink, but you can cut it out on whatever suits your fancy!  A PDF is also included for the folding and scoring lines.
Price:$1.25

Orchid

A pretty pretty orchid, including shading!  I love my flowers and this is one of my favorites
Price: $3.00

Lily Circle

A solitary lily and one small bud enclosed in a simple circle.  I love the elegance and understated quality of this stamp.  It also includes a bit of shading to add some extra dimension.
Price:  $2.50
Glitterbabe, one of my fab Product Designers used Lily Circle in a lovely Get Well Card!


Lily Card Frame

This lovely simple frame is adorned by a set of lillies.  I can see so many uses for this card!
Price:  $2.00
And---One of my product designers....the fabulous Glitterbabe (Stef)  made this lovely creation with Lily Card Frame:


Now what about those Product Designers????  Stef has been busy !  Do make sure that you stop by her blog at www.glitterbabegreetings.blogspot.com and leave her some love!

Here is another one of Stef's Cards she did with one of the Gothic Capital Monograms.

Gothic S Capital Monogram

Lovely Lovely, Simple and Elegant!  You can browse the entire Gothic Style Monogram set by clicking here!
Remember, I have discount coupons available for 25% off the purchase of 5 or more and 35% off if you would like the purchase the entire set!  All you need to do is to email me at admin@floppylattedesigns.com and I will be happy to send you the one you need!

Next up is the lovely Hibiscus

I love the Black and White Elegance of this card!  Sometimes simple is simply perfect!  And this one is!

Now on to the B3G1 Promotion for this week!  
Hmmmmm,   How about Readers Choice this week!  
I do this every once in a while!  Sooooooo, all you have to do is add 3 digital stamps to your shopping cart (that total $7.00 or more) and then add one more stamp (that has a value of up to $4.00) and enter BOGORC in the redemption box at check out and $4.00 will be deducted from your total!  Hows that???  BOGORC will be in effect from Jan 23rd until Jan 28th!  So grab your choice while its HOT!



Well, I have to get crackin'  I do hope you all have enjoyed this week's post and offerings and I do hope to see you at Floppy Latte's Digital Designs shop!

Until the next post!
Catch you on the flip,
Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. wow! that glitterbabe is something!

    fabulous images, my friend. took your survey so if you're wondering who the "smart ass" is.......

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the freebie valentine roundies,i also love the lattice boxes they look cute x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Valentine sentiments....thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these Valentine roundies! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. woohoo! Congratulations, I made just your 150th follower! thanks for the freebie!
    -Katya
    kattyxotica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!