Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Mid Week New Product Release - Toys Toys Toys!

Happy Wednesday everyone!  As Promised (and a day early)  I have some new products going onto the store shelves today!  I felt I should take a small break (not really, but hey, gotta keep it fresh!) from the florals - don't worry though, there are like a gazillion in the hopper, and make some pretty little toys for your childrens projects.  Along with being great for stamps on cards, I came up with a few ideas that you might find interesting for these little beauties:

1.  Cake Toppers
2.  Blanket and/or Quilt appliques
3.  Stencils for wall art
4.  I may turn these into Digital Die Cut Files as well, for those of you with cutting machines and programs!

I am sure there are a lot of other uses that you all could come up with, even perhaps a shaped card!  Ohhh, that ducky and rabbit would be precious as a shaped card!

Well, here they are in all their glory.  All links should be clickable, but you can also find them in the New Products section of my shop.

Rocking Horse

Toy Bunny

Jack-in-the-box

Toy Pull Along Duck


Toy Truck


Toy Train




I do hope you like the new "Toys"!  If you use them, drop me a comment and let me know how you like them and what you did with them!

All of these new releases are also available at my other shop at StitchyBear Digital Stamps!

Until Monday (or whenever before that, you never know!)
Catch you on the Flip,

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!