Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Inspiration Alley is up and Running!

Hi all!  Just a quick post this morning!  I mentioned in my post yesterday that I would be adding an ***Inspiration Alley*** to my shop for all the beautiful creations my product designers create.  Well, it is up and running and you can view it at ***Inspiration Alley***.  There is a link near the top of the home page of my shop where you can get to it as well.

I will be continually updating it as products are added!  I hope this will be a great inspiration to you all!


Thanks for hangin out with me this morning!
Catch you on the Flip!
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this beautiful flower image.....love your flowers!!
    WOW you have some pretty scary family stories....funny but still scary.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!