Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

New Product Alert! Butterflies are EveryWhere!

Howdy and Happy Wednesday!   Well, the shoulder let me alone for a bit yesterday (actually the shoulder still flared, but the Tylenol did its job well, which is unusual for me!) and I got a bit of work done and added a few new goodies to the store shelves.

I also made a few changes to the preview and the descriptions in the store.  I have taken off the titles on the previews as to give me more room to show the stamp.  And since you all know what digital stamps are for, I kept the info to the most important stuff.  This saves bandwidth, space, and precious time when loading the shelves!  I want to get the goodies in quickly for you all!

Now, can you all say "Butterflies"!  Here are 5 new images that have butterflies in them!

Butterfly and Grass  $3.00



Butterfly and Hibiscus $3.00



Butterflies at the Water $3.00



Butterflies In The Grass $3.00



Dew Drop Butterfly $3.00



Roses $3.00  (this one snuck in on me! LOL)



Ohhh, I do hope you like the new additions!  Remember, the 30% off Sale on all Frames is still going on!

Off to the digital drawing tablet!  I think the Tylenol will hold out for a bit longer LOL!

Catch you on the Flip!
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. What can i say, i LOVE butterflies. Good job Jess.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!