Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A Special Freebie Treat for you all!

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

Yep, I have a special Freebie for you all...Remember way back sometime I told you that I was working on a new set of monogram capitals....well, here is the first one!  A lovely A!  Simply click the link and you will be taken directly to it in the shop!



Now I am all set to start on the rest, but I need a little help from my lovely followers.  If you like this style and it is something that you would use (considering the rest of the Alphabet) please grab it.  Im keeping a record of how many go out so that I will know whether to do the rest of them or not.  If it is not something that you all would use, there is not one whit of sense for me to sit here for 50 hours creating the rest of them!  So if you like, grab and and leave me a comment and let me know what your thoughts are!

This one will be free until Saturday at midnight!  I want to get a good feel for if it is going to be something that you all would like to see more of!

So Grab away, and comment away!

Dang, I wish I had a funny to add to this post!  My brain is still a bit foggy!  But I am sure Sir Markus will have something to give me in the way of funny here in the next day or two....He never fails me LOL!

Have a great Tuesday!
Catch you on the Flip,


Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Love your "A", my main interest would be monagrams for my DH & my self. That woud be "MH" & "SH". I think the "A" is Adorable.....

    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW... thank you! My name starts wit A!!!
    Really nice monogram :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh I can see several posibilities ... On a card front for maybe gift notecards... or even for myself on the backs of cards I create for family and friends. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!