Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Winner Redrawing for $25.00 blog follower Coupon

Hi Everyone!

Good Wednesday to you all!
Since our last winner has not contacted me, I have redrawn a winner for the 175 Blog Follower Contest!

It is YOU, lindamiloy!  Please Contact me at admin@floppylattedesigns.com or floppylattedesigns@gmail.com to claim your $25.00 coupon to my shop!

If any of you know lindamiloy, please let her know she won!  If I don't have a winner this time, I will not redraw until we reach 200!  (thats only 10 followers from now!)

So, today, we are off to Florida for a few days to see the children and my parents!  Woot!  A little Vacay for me!  Love love love it.....but never fear, I will have internet access and will be posting new goodies to the store shelves while I am away!

I hope  you all have a wonderful week and even better weekend!

Catch you on the Flip,
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!