Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Thursday, April 26, 2012

New Product Releases and Samples!!!

Happy Thursday all!  Well, it is a stormy stormy day here today so guess what!  You all get new products!!!!!!
AND the drawing for this new pack will be  held Sunday!  Sooo Keep your eyes peeled on Monday to find out the winner!  I had so many great suggestions on what to call the mystery flower, and I put some of them together to come up with "Eight Foxy Sisters" for the Foxglove flowers! Soooo Without further ADO, here they all are in all of their glory.....and you will be happy to know that Stef has approved all the names!  Yeah for Glitterbabe!

Eight Foxy Sisters!

Wild Blossom Vine Shaded Flower Border

Glorious Morning Glories Shaded Flower Borders


And here is a lovely example done up by None Other Than Glitterbabe using Glorious Morning Glories!  I love the long look of this card!  It is elegant!


Happy Snapdragons Shaded Flower Border

Fancy Fuscia Shaded Flower Border

and The Complete Set!  This one is up for grabs when Sir Markus Draws from all the comments on my last post!  So stay tuned on Monday for the winner!


And A Flower Frame!

All of these products can be found under New Products at the Shop!

Last Monday I released a Fathers Day type image and Stef has created this great great Dad Card with it!
This is exactly what I had envisioned when I came up with this image!  She is a mind reader!

I do hope you like all the new products!  Again, stay tuned on Monday for more new goodies!!!!!!

Catch you on the Flip!
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I love both of Stef's cards - and I fully approve the new names for the images! I'll wait til Monday for the final results and then be back to purchase! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!