Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Manic MONDAY Freebie Released today!

Happy Thursday all you lovelys!  Yes, it has arrived, in vintage style no less!  The long awaited Manic Monday Freebie!  But first, let me say a really BIG THANK YOU to all of you who shopped my Monday Madness 3 day sale!  It was a true success!  Again, Thank you all!

On to the Freebie:
Vintage Bicycle

Love this love this love this.....except for the thought of sitting on that seat! :-)  I have a few more of these, in the primary stages, so if you would like to see more vintage bikes, comment and Ill put them to the front of the list!

Vintage Bicycle will be free for you all until Saturday at Midnight, and then we will resume our regularly scheduled programming Monday Morning!

I still have this stupid head cold, and my to do list don't give a darn!  Got 40 million things to do and my nose wont let up, not to mention the sneezing, coughing, hacking, aching, stuffy head,,,,oh my I sound like a Nyquil commercial!  Shut up! LOL.

Well, if I am to accomplish anything, I better get moving!
Catch you all on the Flip
Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. I love vintage bikes of all kinds, but especially "Penny-Farthings." This one today is marvelous. But I don't know how to 'grab it' !? Oh, help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never mind. :-D I figured it out when I went to the store for a shopping spree. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this awesome vintage bike image!! Hope you are feeling better really soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you...
    I´ll go to the shop and hope to find it there...
    It´s really cute but I also don´t want to sit in it :)
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the vintage details on this bike! Thank you.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Umm, love the bicycle, but my seat wouldn't fit that seat. It is so cute though...

    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!