Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Monday, May 7, 2012

Manic Monday has turned to Monday Madness this week!

Happy Monday everyone!  This week, Mark has said I have gone off my rocker!  Yes it is true!  I think it is because work picked up for me just a tad and I have been super busy....not that it will last much longer, but while it is there I will certainly take it!  I have had zero time to finish my Manic Monday Freebie, so to make up for it, I decided to have a fantastic 3 Day Sale!  Yes, I know the Flowers/Florals category sale is Great, but for 3 days only, the entire store is set for a whopping 75% off.  Some of my lovely followers want stamps other than Flowers/Florals and they want a good deal, so here it is!  Now I will put up  my freebie, just on Thursday this week.  And the massive 3 Day sale does include all my new products!  Let me roll a few of them out right now!

Mom Key

Stef has created a stunning Card with Mom Key!  I simply love the embossing and the colors here!  Great Job Glitterbabe!  I especially love the Gold on this one!

Mom Key Frame

Stef has created a beautiful sample with this image!  Her coloring and layout of her cards always amazes me!

Moms Roses

And again, Stef comes through on this sample with amazing colors and style!

Now is the perfect time to get your last minute images for those Mother's Day Cards that you don't have to mail, and these images are also great for the Birthday cards for your Mom or another special Mom in your family!

All of the New Stamps can be found under New Products at my shop!

Now I know you all have come to expect a great freebie each and every Monday, and I do my best to try and deliver!  And I will deliver your Freebie this week, by Thursday!

Now, on to a few business matters:

Concerning E Checks through Paypal:  Some of my lovely customers pay with an ECheck through Paypal.  Please be aware that your products will not be available for download right away if you choose this option.  The release action in the store won't go through until the E check clears paypal, which can take up to 5 business days, depending on several factors, including the ACH clearing house that your particular bank uses.  Once the check has cleared your products will be available for immediate download.

Gift Certificates:  If you decide to purchase a gift Certificate, this is a manual release product.  Please email admin@floppylattedesigns.com when you have purchased one and I will go in and release it as soon as I get your email.  Please be aware that this make take me up to 24 hours, depending on my workday.

Customer Rewards Program: Quite a few of my lovely customers take advantage of my Customer Rewards program.  First let me say Thank You!  Second, I get a ton of freebie orders during the week and it is very difficult to catch all of the multi stamp orders that come through.  If you feel you have earned a Customer Rewards coupon and I have not sent one to you, please email me and I will research your particular order history and get you the appropriate coupon.  This is not an automatic process in Zen Cart.  I have to do it manually.

Receiving products after ordering:  Once your order has been cleared through Paypal (usually immediately) you will be taken to a download page.  Simply scroll down a tic and you should see download buttons to the right of the listing of stamps you just purchased.  This is for new customers especially.  Unless you have issues with your downloads, this is how you will get your purchases.
This is to address the question of "When do you email me my stamps?"

  I know Zen Cart can be a bit confusing, so if you are having trouble getting your stamps, please don't hesitate to email me and let me know.  It may take me a bit to respond, but I respond to each and every email!  I do my best to provide all of you with great customer service, and if you feel that I am lacking in that area, step up and let me know!  I appreciate and respect and ask for all comments, questions, and suggestions! I value each and every one of my customers and continue to offer my Thanks for your continued patronage!  You all are the best!

Now some of you may be asking why all the business stuff in a normally artsy post.  I have recieved quite a few emals concerning each of these items and wanted to put the clarification out there!  Just so you all can be in the know!

Ok, enough of the business stuff!  Wanna hear something cool?  Mark and I have been asked to play music at not one but 2 different weddings in the month of June and I have been asked to prepare the wedding cake for one of these weddings as well! One wedding is the 9th of June and one is the 30th of June.   We are extremely excited about this as it will be our first public performances as musicians together!  Hmmmm, I know you are all scratching your heads and wondering, is there anything Floppy can't do?  Let me tell you, that Yes there is!  I can't fly without an airplane, I can't pick up a frog, and I can't eat fish!  Well, its a start anyway! LOL!

Anywho, I do hope you all will have patience with me as I get through this week and get your freebie ready. Im shooting for Thursday, but I may catch a break and get one done earlier.  If you all have anything you would like to see for a freebie, now is the time to speak up!  Just comment me here and I will see what I have rolling to get for you!  I do hope the Madness Sale will help make up for some of the disapointment!  (Yes, I would be disapointed too after getting treated each Monday, I feel you all there!)  I just wish I had 9 extra hands!  I love giving you all freebies each week, and reading all the fantastic Thank You's!  It makes what I do, worth it!  And I want you all to know that!

Well, I have to get ready, get the shop work clothes on and head to the dusty, dirty, coal truck shop to sweat away in a long sleeved shirt, while dodging dust, crawly things, Mechanics and a pile of paperwork!  The life of a working woman!  Hmmmmmm, I think I need to send a memo to Sir Markus.....I need him to hire me a secreatary!  It is sometimes said that behind every successful man, there is a woman that actually knows what is going on!  Yeap, that would be true!

I hope you all have a great Monday!  And Remember, the Monday Madness Sale will be on only until Wednesday night at Midnight!  After that, it won't show up again until October! I do hope you all will stop by and grab a few of the stamps you have had your eye on!

Until the Freebie is released,
I will catch you on the Flip,

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!