Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Monday, May 21, 2012

MANIC MONDAY "PICK YOUR FREEBIE" WEEK!

Happy Monday Everyone!  I hope you had a great weekend!  I was busier than a one-armed wallpaper hanger with a bad itch!  I created over 100 wedding invites, designed a wedding cake (which I will be making) and made Cacie's 21st Birthday Card to give to her on my trip to Sunny FL in two weeks!  Suffice it to say, Im still working hard at it this am!

So let me show you a little bit of what I have been working on!
First up, Cacie's 21st Birthday Card!
Ingredients:
Wine textured cardstock - Bazzill
Black Card stock - generic in my stash
Pink Mottled Card Stock - gift from my lovely daughter for Christmas year before last.
EK success - pearls and ribbon flowers.
Die cuts - Yours Truly on my cutter!
Now I still have to figure out how to take better pics so if any of you have any tips, please please pass them on!  I need all the help I can get!  This pic does not do this card justice!




Donetta and Brent's Invite:
Brush print - Vector Lady
DB cutout - Yours truly
Purple Ribbon - Wal Mart Ribbon on the Roll
Text - Wedding invites examples on the internet.



Stef aka Glitterbabe will have new products in the store sometime today!  I have yet to load and activate them all.  It has been on my to do list for a few days  now, but every free second I have had, something has snatched it away from me!  So during the day today I WILL be uploading them!

Another spot of news!  I have been commissioned to create 12 handmade cards for a Family reunion!  Oh I am soooo excited about this!  Will give you a preview as I get the proof ready!

Ok, since I have had such a wild week, I thought this week would be a great week to PICK YOUR FREEBIE for Manic Monday....so here is your code:  MM0521 (that is a zero, not an O).  So browse through the shop and grab your freebie up until Saturday Night at Midnight!

What else is going on?  Well, we just picked up another remodel job....quite a large one, so we feel relieved that we will have work while our regular jobs have slowed!  Good thing my shoulder is healed up!

Over the next three weeks I will be getting ready to make this huge wedding cake!  4 feet tall!  And Im gonna let you all see me do it through photo documentation, from making all 689 apple blossoms to the final product!  I thought it would be nice to give you all a glimpse of what I do when I am not drawing!  The flowers will be royal icing so I get to start working on them this week, in between everything else!  Can I get a few volunteers to travel to Kentucky for our lovely mountains, great air, and a little help??? LOL!

Ok, my cutter has stopped, so now I have the joyous task of peeling off 24 cursive DB letters to finish out the invites!  What fun!  Thank goodness for picks and craft knives!  And lots of bandaids!

Have fun picking your freebie and I will catch you all on the Flip!

Pin It!

21 comments:

  1. ohhhh my world, you are definitively one very very busy and talented lady! Can't wait to pick out my digi image from you. Just love them so very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your generosity. I just grabbed the letter R monogram.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning, thanks for the free digi, but I cannot get the code to work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so very much. That is very nice of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I got it to work - copy and paste in the redemption code...TY so much for the freebie! Awesome - I choose the golf bag...awesome image! TY!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the wonderful pick your freebie!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I chose a rose frame. This will be beautiful for the wedding card I am going to make. Thank you so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for this, so sweet, cannot wait to choose, but more so to see that 4ft cake, wow, good luck on that on !! Wish i was near enough to help, lol
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  10. The birthday card and the wedding invites are both elegant! If you're using Mac, I usually do my editing there like cropping, effects and enhancing the image. I chose "clown doll" for the freebie and I really love it! Thank you so much for being generous always.:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the freebie! Lovely cardds!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The card is great and the invite is Beautiful. Thank you for sharing them and the freebie.
    Carol O

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my you are a busy lady LOL You do beautiful work. Thank you the image that I am going to pick now LOL Have a wonderful week and I do hope you get some time to rest.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much for the beautiful digis that you share with us. You made me need a rest just reading about all you do, you are one busy lady..... I really appreciate reading your e-mail each week.

    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lynn C. (wordpefectqueen@yahoo.com)May 21, 2012 at 9:52 PM

    Jessica,
    Thank you so much for the freebie digi stamp. I chose the cowboy boots with spurs. I was so
    excited to get them. Your work is so much fun and so very creative.
    I hope you get some time for you with all the stuff you have to do. Wow, I remember making
    200 wedding invites for my niece. It was an awesome task. I was so glad when it was over. But
    she was really easy to please and so thankful as I'm sure your people are too.
    I can hardly wait to see the pictures of the cake.
    Good luck with getting it all done. You are an AMAZING woman.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It seems that you've really been busy for your days recently. But the working days paid off with your great theme color choice as well as designs for the card. They're coming along really great and will be well received. Thanks for sharing the photos with us. I will remember this great idea of a design for future reference.

    ReplyDelete
  17. thank you for your genourous gift

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow - you've been BUSY! Thanks for the fabulous freebie, and good luck with getting everything done!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!