Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Mark's Birthday Card!

A quick post to show you all the card I made for Mark for his Birthday!  My Girl Netta had a hand in this as well helping me out!  And today, I need all the help I can get!  Hope you Likes!



Catch you all on the Flip!
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. What an awesomely creative card! Love it! Thank you for your lovely comment on my OSAAT card this week, I had so much fun with your image and am glad you liked my crazy card LOL! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!