Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Manic Monday has run into Trying Tuesday! And a coupon Sale


Ok, Happy Manic Monday a day late! It seems my Mad Mad remodeling and painting skills are becoming a high demand item!  I have been approached to work on 2 more houses after I finish this monster that I am working on now!  In a time of no good jobs in our area, I am blessed to have the work!  The only downside is that I still don't get my drawing and paper making time like I would like!  But I did manage to get a really nice drawing done for you for your freebie!  Now usually I don't do a freebie on such a complicated image, but hey, you all are worth it!  But more on that in a bit!  I want to take a moment to share with you some lovely eyecandy created by Priss over at PapersandPixels and the ever fabulous Glitterbabe!  And a lovely challenge submission by Becky Hovde, entered over at Outlawz!  On with the show!

First up, Becky!
She used my Tulips Image!
Becky is somewhat new at cardmaking, but I have to say I think she is well on her way to making fantastic cards!  Becky also earned a free Floppy Latte Image for sending me the challenge link!  You can too!  Each time you enter a challenge using one of my images, simply email me a  link to the challenge (must be a current challenge) and I will give you a stamp of your choice FREE!

Thank you so much Becky for doing such a lovely lovely lovely job with my Tulips!

On to the Glittering, Fabulous, Glitterbabe!  Stef has used some of my new releases this month, Ms. Fancy Pants and Funky Blooming Flowers!  Stef, as usual, has outdone herself again!

I love the Funky Blooming Flowers, but Ms Fancy Pants is my FAV!  This card is so elegant with the black and pink!  I wish I could crawl in Stef's Head and get some design ideas for my cards.  But knowing me, I would get lost up in there with all that Bling that swirls around, and Mark and Eddie would have to starve and wash their own clothes, cause I could not find my way out! (probably out of Not Want To, rather than simply couldn't)

On to the fantastic Priss over at Papers and Pixels.





I think Priss and Glitterbabe got the same creative gene!  I sure do wish they would share!  Thank you so much Priss for showcasing my images so well!  You are awesome!

Last week I had mentioned that I will be adding handmade papers to the shop.  Yes they are coming along, but Sir Markus has to build me more screens!  And he just got home from a week of working out of state, so I have to give him time to catch his breath!  Thank you all for sharing your card sizes with me!  I still have to work out the dimensions for the matching envelopes and get screens for those built as well, but that is underway also!

AND another little teaser!  Exclusive stamp packs!  That is all I can say until next week.  I will reveal more information as the roll out date approaches!  Hint Hint, My birthday is July 31st!  Ill be 29, with oh lets say with several years experience!!!!!!! And I have chosen this day to roll quite a few things out on the Blog!  Simply Sentiments and Buttercheek designs are coming along as well, though they are a little ways off from being released!

Now, on to what you have been waiting for!  Your Manic Monday Freebie!  And It will be available until Monday, July 3rd!  I figured I owe you all an extra day since I was a day late!

Here it is!  Victorian Flower Horn!

I took an older woodcut image and reworked it for digital stamping!  I love reviving older images!  I can see this all done up in Sepia tones on a victorian card!
Victorian Flower Horn is Free until July 3rd so pop on over to the shop  and grab it before it goes up to $4.00!

Next goodie for you!  Since Im so busy right now, I thought, hey, how about a Coupon Sale!  Helps me, helps you all!  So, if you use the code :  TUESDAYTRY  you can save a whopping 35% on anything in the shop!    Another great way to grab those images that you have been drooling over at a great savings!

Well, this morning's agenda includes painting 3 rooms, putting up trim, changing out door locks, cleaning, bundling, cooking, laundry, drawing (if I am lucky) and playing some music with my boys!  I am sure there are other things on the list that I have forgotten, but by the end of the day, I shall be sorely!!!! reminded of them!

I hope you all are having a fantastic week!
Catch you on the Flip!
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. It's simply gorgeous as are all your drawings! Thank you so much for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely image! Thank you for finding time to share another one of your wonderful images.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards - thank you for the inspiration ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all such beautiful cards....love all your floral images!! Thank you for this wonderful free image!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!